The Fraternal Order of Police Labor Council Political Action Committee released its endorsements in the Fort Wayne municipal election late Tuesday.
The political action committee made endorsements for Mayor, City Clerk and City Council. The Fraternal Order of Police is the union that represents sergeants and lieutenants in the Fort Wayne Police Department.
The organization endorsed:
– Tim Smith, mayor
– Lana Keesling, city clerk
– Michael Barranda, city council at large
– Tom Freistroffer, city council at large
– Michelle Chambers, city council at large
– Paul Ensley, city council district 1
– Russ Jehl, city council district 2 (unopposed)
– Tom Didier, city council district 3
– Jason Arp, city council district 4
– Geoff Paddock, city council district 5
The organization did not note an endorsement for City Council District 6, in which County Councilwoman Sharon Tucker is running unopposed.